In the PVE Gamemode, players cannot engage in PvP combat, and instead work together to overcome the various bosses and challenges of the environment. Private Games can have 1-60 players. They can be restricted to solo play only. Clan sizes can be set from 1-20 players. LAN games are also possible, allowing players on the same LAN to play together offline.
- Standard PvE Rules: The standard dev chosen rules for a balanced experience
- Standard PvE Easy: Enemies deal less damage and are easier to kill. More resources and items than standard.
- Standard PvE Hard: Enemies deal more damage and are harder to kill. Less resources and items than standard.
- PvE Dawn - Level 30: Standard PvE Rules, plus begin with level 30 gear, resources and progression
- PvE Noon - Level 50: Standard PvE Rules, plus begin with level 50 gear, resources and progression
- PvE Dusk - Level 70: Standard PvE Rules, plus begin with level 70 gear, resources and progression